Friday 28 August 2015

Wedding anniversary.

So here comes the day again when we celebrated the anniversary of our wedding. Gosh I just can't believe in was 10 years ago when we said I DO. However this time we had been sad despite still being in love. Recently we had a personal tragedy which I really am not ready to talk about but we lost a precious gift. 


Anyway as we both were not in full celebration mood we had not prepared any gifts this year. It was no longer important so I just made this little 10 minute card for my OH. The flourish card was already pre cut in this design and I had purchased it in local Hobby Craft. 

I used ppinkydolls art digital stamp called Forever Friends and you can find the shop here.
I coloured the image with my Pro Markers but as the image itself is really small and I did not wanted to spend a lot of time working on the card I only filled out the most important parts of the design. And I actually like it that way. Then I added the wooden embellishment sentiment ' awesome'  which my Husband often uses (especially after the Lego movie - and here the song plays out in my mind again...) and added some pink rhinestones. 

In the card I had written about how much I love him and so on and so on. Lastly I added a little bit of Wink of Stella shimmer to the wooden sentiment and the image.







I am entering this card to the following challenge:


Hope everyone takes care and I will return shortly with more creations and better mind set. X

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Such a sweet image! I love the soft coloring!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card , sending you both lots of love, Denyse x

    ReplyDelete