Decided to take a little brake from making all those mini albums and made a Magnolia card. I intentionally left it without any sentiment so I can use it for Birthdays or Mother's Day (Polish Mother's Day is on the 26th May) or just a friendship card.
I used :
- Magnolia free digi stamp and painted it with Tim Holtz distress ink and used Perfect Pearls from Ranger to color hair and angel wings
- Papers are from DCWV collections: Nanna Nursery, Madly in Love and the corners are from Once upon a Time paper stacks
- Scalloped ribbon is from Dovecraft Cupcake Boutique
- Fabric leaves are from my stash
- Flowers are also from Dovecraft Cupcake Boutique
- Flat pearl and the stick pin are from my stash.
I am planing to use the card in the following challenges:
Here are few pictures of the card.
I hope you like it! Personally I just love the shine where I used perfect pearls. Enjoy your evening. XXX