Saturday 9 February 2013

Birthday card


I do not make many cards but during family and friends birthday I make all the efforts. Here is a card I made for someone at work and just only because I wanted to. It took me a short time to completed it and I suspect all the inking and distressing took most of it. I wanted to keep it private so covered the name of the person this card was for. 

I distressed and inked the background adding a mask for more effect and layers (I just love layers) stamping with quote stamp from Tim Holtz stamp set, then added some lace with flat back white pearls. Trimmed and distressed a tag stamped with swirl stamp and added butterflies and a key charm with gold tassel.

I distressed Tim Holtz grunge key hole piece and used UTI to make it a little stronger. Added blue feather and attached made spirals from gold  wire.






Hope you like the card. Any questions I am happy to answer. Just feel free to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment